Lexicoblog

The occasional ramblings of a freelance lexicographer

Monday, June 14, 2010

Sharing my office

I'm very lucky that, unlike many freelancers, I don't have to share my office space. I'm not squeezed into a spare room, but have a lovely little space just for my desks and a couple of shelves. At the moment though, I'm temporarily sharing some of my deskspace with some beetroot seedlings!



As I'm up in the roof, it's nice and warm and with a Velux window right above my second desk (i.e. not the one with my computer on), it makes a perfect nursery space. I only planted the seeds at the end of last week, but they're growing right before my eyes - very exciting for a novice gardener! They'll soon be big enough to be planted out on the terrace to join the beans and spinach.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home